Consultations regarding new Estonian-Latvian cooperation ideas are open.
Opening of the second call for proposals will be announced separately, but the deadline for submitting project ideas is 21 April 2017.
Priority 2 and priority 4 will be open during the second call for proposals.
Within priority 2 the following specific objectives will be opened:
Within priority 4 the one and only specific objective will be open:
The programme manual for the second call will be published on the date when the second call will be opened.
For consultations please contact JS here.
Please use the following template for consultations:
Submission of project applications (please be aware that information below is related to the 1st call and for potential 2nd call applicants it has informative purpose)
All applicants who have submitted the project idea form in April 2016 and received feedback in July 2016 may submit a full application. However, if you were recommended not to submit a full application, you are unlikely to receive monitoring committee’s (MC) positive funding decision on your application.
The project application within the first call for proposals should be developed and submitted in the electronic monitoring system of the programme.
The application form is located on https://ems.estlat.eu and please register in the system for accessing it.
To help you to understand how it works, we have prepared the Guidelines for filling in the project application.
To help you to draft your application in the eMS, we have prepared a copy of the application form in the MS Word format. You can use this tool to prepare your texts and copy them into the eMS application form.
For checking whether all main steps in the eMS have been completed and necessary attachements signed/uploaded, please use the checklist for completing application in the eMS.
Questions related to the content of the application form can be asked to programme consultants of the Joint secretariat: http://www.estlat.eu/contacts/
Questions related to the technical functioning of the eMS can be asked to eMS manager: Peep Purje by e-mail email@example.com or phone (372) 737 7247
All applicants together with the application form must submit:
1) Lead partner’s confirmation of the application form
2) Partners co-financing statements
3) Declaration by Latvian partners
Additional documents to be submitted together with the application form depending on chosen specific objective and specifics of the project:
1) Statements of de minimis aid by Latvian partners if relevant
2) For all SO 1.2. projects: additional document with information about the jointly developed product answering questions listed in annex 5 to the programme manual
3) Where the project activities include construction works or other works that fall under the regulation of the national building legislation, the supporting documentation has to be in line with the national building egislation. One copy of a full set of documents required under the national building laws, including building permit (ehitusluba/būvatļauja) must be submitted to the JS together with the application form (SO 2.3. has specific requirements)
4) Document „Justification of investments“ in the following cases and as described in the point 6.2.2. of the programme manual:
- Cost of a single piece or a set of equipment in one location exceeds 50 000 euros under the budget line “Equipment”,
- Construction costs per object/location exceed 50 000 euros under the budget line “Infrastructure and works”,
- A total cost per object/location under the budget lines “Equipment” and “Infrastructure and works” exceeds 50 000 euros.
All the necessary documents must first be submitted electronically through the eMS.
The deadline for submission of project applications is 13:00, 7 October 2016.
Presentations of the workshop "How to fill out and submit the application?", Tihemetsa, 24 August, 2016
For signing documents electronically and for opening electronically signed documents there are following ways how you can do that:
- directly via Latvian eParaksts (eSignature) webpage at https://www.eparaksts.lv/lv/palidziba/parbaudit-edokumentu/
- by downloading eParaksts software from https://www.eparaksts.lv/lv/palidziba/lejupielades/eparakstitajs-3/
- by downloading Estonian ID-software from https://installer.id.ee/?lang=eng
Assessment of project applications
Please refer to the programme manual point 22.214.171.124. for detailed information about the assessment of project applications.
Programme manual (1st call)
When preparing the full project application, please read the programme manual, as this is the main guidance document for the applicants.
Publicity Guidelines inform you about the use of the programme Logo, requirements for reference to the funding of the programme and eligibility of costs related to the publicity of activities within the project. Costs related to fulfilment of these requirements can be included in the budget of the project.
Partnership Agreement and Subsidy Contract
Partnership agreement must be signed by all project partners. After signing the partnership agreement, the managing authority concludes subsidy contract with the lead partner.
The submission of partnership agreement and subsidy contract is described in the programme manual, chapter 6.3.
During project implementation, partners who plan to use cost-sharing must sign a cost-sharing agreement. Cost-sharing is described in the programme manual, chapter 7.3.
There are three methods for cost-sharing:
Overview of application process within the first call for proposals: